Monday, April 23, 2012

Dear Internet,

Dear Internet,
    My name is Sophia. I'm a teenager who lives in the state of New York in the USA.
    First off, let me say this: I'm not blogging for anyone. I don't care if my blog is totally ignored, not a single person visits it because I'm blogging for me.  I need to vent.
    I used to blog a few months ago but for personal reasons I stopped. In that time a lot of my personal views changed. I realized that during my first time blogging I had been brainwashed to believe certain things. So maybe I can share my new, reinvented self with the world.
    That's all you really need to know, Internet. I'm sure you'll learn more about me as I continue blogging so please, don't abandon me.
Sincerely,
Sophia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions but don't say them if you can't back them up!